Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is an expert that is entrusted to keep up and introduce the system security of an association. Designer conveys backing, evaluation, and examination into the sent Palo Alto Networks gear's procedures and issues. The architect will accept accountability as the master of the Palo Alto Networks items, for example, firewall, IPS/IDS, and VPN, among others.
Senior Network Security Engineer job is tolook to reduce their IT security risk, implement technical changes ahead of for the GDPR, and support PCI-DSS compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will provide input into the planning and strategic direction of IT Security solutions, and will act as a point of technical expertise to the department.
- Providing specialist technical management of network services
- Configuring network switching, routing and firewalling as required
- Segmentation of servers and the organisations network.
This will include: reviewing the current architecture, producing design documentation and developing an implementation plan,
- Network segregation of departments in scope for Cyber Essentials
More info @ Palo Alto CNSE